Your SEO specialists in Charlotte, NC & Atlanta, GA.
SEO Marketing for Construction
Increase your reach and revenue with SEO for construction companies
What Can SEO Marketing Do for a Construction Business?
- Your construction company’s website shows up in the top Google, Bing, AOL, and other search engine results when people search for construction-related topics. This brings free, organic traffic, more calls, and more potential business. No more paying for ads.
- You attract organic traffic with high conversion potential using specific, long-tail keywords. You get the right visitors that turn into customers.
- It improves user experience and makes your construction company’s website mobile-friendly. This way, you get more calls from customers, more visits, and more potential building or repair works contracts.
- SEO increases brand awareness and helps you establish your construction company as an authority in the industry.
- With the right SEO strategy, you increase your market share and your construction company’s revenue. Plus, you outrank your competition.
Help potential customers find you. Increase your business’ reach with SEO for construction companies.
SEO Marketing Services for Construction Companies. Increase Visibility, Traffic and Gain More Business
Find out if your website
Power up your digital
Get the scoop on your
Make your website
Spread the word to
Find out if your website
Spread the word to
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s a complex process that optimizes your website to attract organic traffic. It shows search engines that your content is the most relevant result to a searcher’s query and helps you reach more potential customers.
Enough said. We won’t make you crazy with all the technical details. You have enough of your own construction jargon to deal with. Our specialists can handle SEO for you so you don’t have to worry about anything.
It’s time you tapped into the unlimited potential of online marketing to grow your construction company.
Main Benefits of SEO for Construction Companies
Construction businesses are conservative when it comes to marketing. Word-of-mouth and a strong reputation are usually the main elements of their marketing strategies. It’s all about strong relationships built over time. But not anymore!
It’s the 21st century. Everything and everyone is connected online now. Building relationships and attracting potential customers is faster and easier with SEO marketing.
Don’t miss out on all the action and get left behind. Here’s how SEO can take your construction company to the next level:
1. MORE ONLINE VISIBILITY AND AUTHORITY
Everyone is now using search engines to learn more about service providers and potential business partners. Ranking high in search engine results matters a lot.
How does more online visibility and authority help a construction company?
- More people will find your business when they search for construction-related topics. You won’t have to spend time chasing leads anymore.
- You attract an unlimited number of potential customers by ranking high in search engine results.
- You build trust and show you are a reliable partner. Potential customers are more likely to hire you to fix their plumbing or electrical issues. Or to build or repair their home. Investors are more likely to trust you to develop their commercial projects.
Also check out the website promotion services we offer. Expand your reach and build your reputation.
2. OPTIMIZE FOR YOUR LOCATION AND GET QUALIFIED LEADS
Your local construction business shows up as one of the top choices when people search for a contractor, a plumber, or a home renovation company using the keyword “near me” or “around me” with local SEO.
- If your construction company has several offices nation-wide, your website is optimized for multiple locations with national SEO. You attract qualified leads from each specific location.
- If you are a commercial contractor with worldwide projects, you need international SEO. It optimizes your website for every culture, language, and major location where your business is active.
3. KEYWORD AND CONTENT OPTIMIZATION
The main trick to making traffic turn into profit is using the right keywords and delivering useful and relevant content. With SEO keyword research and content creation, you optimize your website for every stage of the buyer’s journey:
- You attract users looking for answers to construction-related questions. You also build their trust and turn them into potential customers.
- You attract traffic from people researching local contractors and show up as one of the top options in the area.
- You attract potential customers looking to close a contract for their construction or renovation project.
Give an extra nudge to your keyword and content strategies by looking into your competition and find great ways to steal their thunder.
4. WEBSITE STRUCTURE AND PERFORMANCE
Good SEO is implemented on-page and off-page. Some elements are more visible, some relate to the structure holding it all together and making it work. Like façades and scaffolding.
How does on-page SEO help a construction company?
- To make keywords and content deliver results, you need metadata, tags, and backlink-building.
- Your construction company’s website is optimized for search engine crawlers to index it correctly.
- Your content is aligned with user intent and search engine ranking criteria to boost your ranking.
That’s what your construction company’s website needs to attract traffic and leads. SEO makes sure all these elements are in place and optimized.
5. SEARCH ENGINE AND USER-FRIENDLINESS
User experience is all about having webpages that load fast, are easy to navigate, and easy to read. On any and all devices.
How does SEO help a construction company?
- Crawlability and indexing are important to search engines. Less glamorous things, but just as important if you want your website to rank high and more get traffic.
- For users, it’s important to get the information they need in an appealing and accessible way. They expect your website to be fast and well-organized. Your contact information has to link to map apps and have link-to-call options.
- Your website must satisfy both search engine and user expectations to generate traffic and leads.
When your construction company builds a house, it needs to be both comfortable and practical for its future residents. SEO makes your website’s features appealing and easy to use, to deliver the best result to searchers and get you the most qualified leads.
WHY CHOOSE NORTHLAKE DIGITAL SEO MARKETING SERVICES FOR YOUR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY’S WEBSITE?
WE KNOW YOUR BUSINESS AND WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT GROW
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to SEO. It has to adapt not only to the hundreds of search engine updates, ranking factors, and best practices. SEO must also adapt to your specific industry and business to work. And we know how to make SEO work for the construction business.
Understanding how your business works gives us important insight into what people want when they look for a contractor. And also what they expect to learn from their search. People have different expectations from different industries.
For construction companies, users want to see how you handle deadlines and difficult projects. Plus, the experience your company has. That’s how they know and trust you’d make a good partner for their next construction or renovation project. We optimize your website to give them what they want.
If you are a home-building or home improvement company, you’ll want to showcase your most notable projects and your expertise. You can also use blogs to build authority and an online reputation. This way, you will be more likely to become the users’ first option when they need your services.
If you have a handy-man, carpentry, electrical, or plumbing services company, you need SEO for local searches. This way you attract customers from your area. It’s the quickest way to make your small business grow.
We custom-fit our SEO marketing services not just for different industries, but to the type of companies we serve to ensure the best results. We don’t offer cookie-cutter solutions. We offer specialized services and deliver them with hard work, reliability, and transparency.
How We Do SEO for Construction Companies
Our SEO strategies for construction companies always start with thorough research. We use audits and competition analysis as the foundation. Then, we implement tactics based on high ROI keywords, good content, and on-page optimization.
Say you are a local contractor in Charlotte, NC. You focus your business on small home building projects and home improvement or renovations. Your past projects have been developed in the surrounding areas and you’ve built a local reputation as a trusted contractor.
Your new clients are mostly referred to by other clients. It’s a classical success story and you’re doing well. SEO takes things one step forward for your construction company:
- With increased visibility – you can attract new business from anyone and everyone in the area.
- Ranking high – you drive traffic and establish your construction company as an authority in your industry. That inspires trust and gets you more potential clients.
- With the right keywords – you drive relevant traffic to your website. Keywords target relevant audiences with high conversion rates.
- Your business can grow from local to national and on to international.
Digital marketing is the key to your construction company’s growth. We know because we’ve helped many construction companies increase their market share. It’s a surefire way to gain more visibility, attract more qualified leads, and gain more business.
The Internet has dissolved boundaries. It’s now easier than ever to target your online marketing efforts to specific audiences that are most likely to hire you to build their future projects. Nothing is holding you back anymore. Give us a call and we’ll show you how we can take your business to the next level.
The SEO Benefits We Deliver to Construction Contractors & Specialties
Let’s get to the point. Here are the results you can expect from choosing
Northlake Digital to handle your construction company’s SEO needs:
In this stage, we determine your website’s strengths and weaknesses. We analyze what works, what doesn’t, and what we can improve on.
We learn what brings traffic to your website and what your audience reacts positively to. We use that as a foundation for the SEO strategy.
If you’ve got tough competition and your goals also include leaving them in your rearview mirror on your way to fortune and fame, we’ve got you covered.
Everything we find in this analysis gets thrown into the mix of tactics and keywords we use in our SEO strategy.
Keyword Research is the secret ingredient we use in our SEO strategies to get you results. The trick is to find low-competition keywords that have the highest ROI.
The most popular keywords are usually also the most competitive. They are also the most expensive if you’re using website promotion tactics like PPC or search engine marketing campaigns.
Content is all about delivering relevant, useful information. That’s how you get more organic traffic and leads. High-quality content also gets a lot of backlinks.
It’s at the core of everything related to SEO and how you establish relevance and authority to rank high in search engine results.
Next, to make good content pay off, you need on-page optimization. We use SEO tactics to give searchers and search engines what they want and how they want it.
Your website’s search engine ranking improves and it generates more organic traffic and leads.
It complements your SEO efforts and gets results until your SEO starts to pay off.
Through influencer marketing, link-building, search engine, digital PR, or PPC campaigns everyone will be talking about your construction company.
Main Takeaways on SEO for Construction Companies
- YOU GET MORE EXPOSURE AND VISIBILITY FOR YOUR COMPANY
- YOUR WEBSITE IS OPTIMIZED TO DRIVE MORE ORGANIC TRAFFIC
- YOU GET MORE LEADS AND POTENTIAL CLIENTS
- YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING MORE REVENUE INCREASE
- YOU TAKE YOUR COMPANY TO THE NEXT LEVEL
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SEO
FOR CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES
SUBSCRIBE TO GET THE LATEST
SEO STRATEGIES AND INSIGHTS