Your SEO specialists in Charlotte, NC & Atlanta, GA.
SEO Marketing for Medical Companies
Build your reputation and expand your visibility with SEO
for healthcare companies
What Can SEO Marketing Do for a Medical Company?
- Your healthcare company’s website appears in the top search engine results when people search for medical-related topics. This brings free, organic traffic, more patients and consultations.
- When your content includes specific, high-demand search terms, your website attracts organic traffic with high conversion potential. You don’t just answer medical questions. You turn visitors into patients.
- It improves search experience and makes your website more user-friendly. This way, you get more calls for consultations, more visits, and potential patients.
- SEO builds brand awareness and trust. Establish your medical company as an authority in the industry. The more respected your healthcare business is, the more potential patients you attract.
- With the right SEO, you increase your market share and your medical company’s revenue. Plus, you outrank your competition.
Don’t just answer medical questions asked by internet searchers. Retain them as patients with SEO for healthcare practices.
SEO Marketing Services for Healthcare Companies.
Increase Visibility, Traffic and Gain More Business
Find out if your website
Power up your digital
Get the scoop on your
Make your website
Spread the word to
Find out if your website
Spread the word to
What Is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s a complex process that optimizes your website to attract organic traffic. It shows search engines that your content is the most relevant result to a searcher’s query and helps you reach more people and potential patients.
Enough said. We won’t make you crazy with all the technical details. You have enough of your own medical jargon to deal with. Our specialists can handle SEO for you so you don’t have to worry about anything.
It doesn’t matter if you run a pharmacy, a small dental practice, a primary care clinic or a large hospital. SEO is what you need if you want to grow your medical company’s visibility, reach, and revenue.
It’s time you tapped into the unlimited potential of online
marketing to grow your healthcare company.
Main Benefits of SEO for Medical Companies
80% of Internet users, or about 93 million Americans, have searched for a health-related topic online at least once source. That’s why healthcare companies have to have an online presence.
Major hospital or small local healthcare facility, it doesn’t matter. Medical companies need SEO to reach their potential patients. Why? Because the Internet is where they are. It’s where they search for medical answers, research healthcare specialists, find neighboring practices.
Digital marketing is the key to building your practice’s reputation and reaching more potential patients.
Here’s how SEO can take your healthcare company to the next level:
1. MORE ONLINE VISIBILITY AND AUTHORITY
Sure, ‘Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman’ was a romantic TV show. But that can’t be the way you see your healthcare practice. It’s not 1867 and the game is played by different rules in the 21st century. You don’t have time to wait for walk-ins or only treat referrals.
How does more online visibility and authority help a medical company?
- More people will find you and your business when they search for medical-related topics. Be the answer to patient questions and you will also be their first choice for a medical specialist.
- When you rank high in search engine results, you attract more relevant traffic. Go to the source. If people are searching for a nearby pharmacy, dentist, psychiatrist, optometrist, optician, become their first choice. If searchers need specialized surgery, a physician, or to check into a hospital, stand out as their best choice.
- Visibility builds your reputation and credibility. It shows you are an expert in your field. That’s what potential patients look for in their physician or healthcare services provider.
2. OPTIMIZE FOR YOUR LOCATION AND GET QUALIFIED LEADS
Have you or a loved one ever needed to see a healthcare specialist fast? Perhaps an eye doctor or a pediatrician? What did you do? Did you take out your phone, tablet, or laptop? Did you use a search engine to find a specialist near you’? Chances are you have.
- Your local medical business becomes one of the top choices when people search for a healthcare provider using the keyword “near me” or “around me”. This way you become the immediate solution to their problem.
- Dentists, chiropractors, dermatologists, ObGyns, pediatricians, ophthalmologists, physicians, nursing or home care facilities can get the most benefits from local SEO. It attracts more potential patients from surrounding areas to grow their business.
- If your medical company has several nation-wide facilities or centers, you need multiple location optimization – national SEO. If you run a chain or a group of hospitals or nursing homes, you can attract qualified leads from each specific location.
- Learn more about our local, national, and international SEO services. They help you expand and grow your medical business.
3. KEYWORD AND CONTENT OPTIMIZATION
The main trick to making traffic turn into profit is using the right keywords. Plus delivering useful and relevant content. For the healthcare industry, we can use very specific SEO keywords. We also target very particular audiences since there are so many specialties and potential queries. From an SEO perspective, it’s like striking gold.
- You attract users looking for answers to medical-related questions in your area of expertise. Like ‘How often do I need teeth cleaning?’ If you are a dental hygienist, you give the answer and win new patients.
- You draw in traffic from people researching local physicians or medical services providers and show up as one of the top options in the area. For instance, if you’re an optician, imagine being able to fit everyone in the area with glasses.
- You attract potential patients exploring medical care providers to schedule a consultation with your health care practice or hospital. You therefore become their first option when they need healthcare services.
4. WEBSITE STRUCTURE AND PERFORMANCE
Good SEO is implemented on-page and off-page. All the optimization strategies are intertwined and work together. Just like the functions of the human body. A healthy dose of SEO makes sure that your medical company’s website has everything it needs to attract traffic and leads.
How does on-page SEO help a medical company?
5. SEARCH ENGINE AND USER-FRIENDLINESS
User experience is all about having webpages that load fast, are easy to navigate, and read. On any and all devices. SEO makes your website’s features appealing and easy to use. Plus, it delivers the best results to searchers and gets you the most qualified leads.
How does SEO help a medical company?
- Crawlability and indexing are important to search engines. Less glamorous things, but just as important if you want your website to rank high and more get traffic.
- Users expect your medical website to be fast and well-organized. Your contact information has to link to map apps, have link-to-call options, and include useful details. Like the types of insurance you accept and your payment policies.
- Your website must satisfy both search engine and user expectations to generate traffic and leads.
WHY CHOOSE NORTHLAKE DIGITAL SEO MARKETING SERVICES FOR YOUR HEALTHCARE COMPANY’S WEBSITE?
WE KNOW YOUR BUSINESS AND WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT GROW
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to SEO. It has to adapt not only to the hundreds of search engine updates, ranking factors, and best practices. SEO must also adapt to your specific industry and business to work. And we know how to make SEO work for medical companies.
You’ve dedicated many years to building your knowledge of the human body and its functions to be a great doctor. We’ve dedicated our time to understanding, mastering and implementing SEO. Only SEO. That’s why we’ve grown to be one of the top SEO specialists in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA.
Understanding how your business works gives us important insight. We know what people expect to find and learn from their search when they look for a hospital, a physician or a healthcare services provider. People have different expectations from different industries.
For healthcare providers, people care about what services you offer, who your specialists are, what their experience is. They also need to know about your working hours and locations. Your website needs to deliver information clearly and transparently.
Potential patients need to know details like the type of insurance you accept or your payment policies as well. Because the clearer the information you provide and the more user-friendly your website is, the more chances you have of increasing consultation and potential patient numbers.
In addition, it’s paramount that your medical business has all its local listings up to date. And you’ll also need to stay on top of reviews and have a good social media presence. Engage with your audience. Why? Because 41% of people say social media affects their choice of a specific doctor, hospital, or medical facility source.
We optimize your website and develop your online presence where it matters to give users what they need and want. Your patient’s convenience must be at the core of your digital marketing strategy.
How We Do SEO for Healthcare Businesses
Our SEO strategies for medical companies always start with thorough research. We use audits and competition analysis as the foundation of the diagnosis. Then, we implement tactics based on high ROI keywords, good content, and on-page optimization to revive your website.
SEO for medical companies focuses on:
- Engaging your audience and potential patients using their preferred channels and keywords
- Providing a steady flow of useful and relevant medical information to users and patients to build their trust
- Targeting searchers and redirecting them to your website by using specific keywords relating to your area of medical expertise
Digital marketing is the key to your healthcare company’s growth. We know because we’ve helped many medical companies increase their market share. It’s a surefire way to gain more visibility, attract more qualified leads, and gain more business.
Give us a call and we’ll show you how we can take your medical facility or practice to the next level.
Our SEO Strategies for Healthcare Companies
Let’s dig deeper into how an SEO strategy works for a medical company:
Identifying your goals.
That means determining how many visitors or patients you’re looking to get out of your investment in SEO.
If you need someone to go over your options with, we’re always just [a phone call away].
We nail down your medical website’s strengths and weaknesses.
We learn what brings traffic and what your audience reacts positively to.
That’s the foundation of the SEO strategy.
Everything we find in this analysis gets thrown into the mix of tactics and keywords we use in our Healthcare SEO strategy to guarantee the best outcome.
is all about focusing on the medical-related topics or questions your audience is using.
We use low-competition keywords with the highest ROI to watch out for your budget, not just your goals.
is all about consistently delivering relevant, useful medical information.
That’s how you get more organic traffic and leads.
High-quality content also gets a lot of backlinks, which are the backbone of good SEO.
is a set of SEO tactics implemented to appeal to health-related term searchers and search engines.
It improves your website’s search engine ranking and generates more organic traffic and leads.
To spread the word about your business fast, use Website Promotion.
It complements your SEO efforts and gets results until your SEO starts to pay off with influencer marketing, link-building, search engine, digital PR, or PPC campaigns.
READY FOR YOUR HEALTHCARE COMPANY TO GO TO
THE NEXT LEVEL?
SUBSCRIBE TO GET THE LATEST
SEO STRATEGIES AND INSIGHTS